Passwords for the My Account feature of the website are required as of April 21, 2014. The first time you try to log-in, you will be asked to create a password. There are actually several different ways a log-in is triggered, but they should all look the same. For our example, we're going to use the Catalog My Account log-in:
- Click on the "My Account" link.
- The catalog displays a page asking for your library card number and password.
- Click on Create Password.
- This FAQ covers password requirements.
- Please use something easy for you to remember but hard for someone else to guess.
- Enter the information and hit submit.
- You should now be logged in and can continue use that password for future log-ins.